Monday, April 23, 2012

HW#25 -- Finish specific heat problems sheet!!!

The specific heat problems sheet was supposed to be due today, but because I didn't give good enough notice that it was the HW assignment, I gave time in class today to finish it. I won't be seeing you guys again until Thursday due to the juniors testing, so you will need to bring that worksheet in COMPLETED on Thursday so we can grade it. Remember that the second half of Thursday's lesson will be the test on solid-liquid-gas transitions and on specific heat problems.

Also, today I gave a one-day extension on the "substance adventure" story. Basically, you have all of this evening and tonight to write a better paper and email it to me. If you were already happy with the paper you had sent me last week, then you don't need to send me an edited version; I'll simply grade the one I already have from you. Any paper not in my inbox tomorrow morning when I get up (aka, about 6 AM) will not be graded and you will receive a "missing" grade for it.

If you want more details about the "substance adventure" writing assignment, read back a few posts for my example story and the instructions...